Unfortunately, few users have this kind of error message.
We are working on this issue for the next version.
But you can fix manually this issue by 2 methods.
Try to do this :
- install Cydia or BSD subsystem
1) check if you have "ioreg" binary in /usr/bin/ directory
2) If not download it from http://iphonefreakz.com/wp-content/ioreg.zip and upload it to /usr/bin
2) Connect with putty or terminal to your iPhone and run the following commands
3) chmod 755 /usr/bin/ioreg
4) Download libncurses.5.dylib from http://iphonefreakz.com/wp-content/libncurses.zip and upload only libncurses.5.dylib to /usr/lib
5) chmod 777 /usr/lib/lib
If you have this error, thanks to send me a small message with the following information:
-How you have jaibreaked your device.
Sorry for this issue and thanks for your help.